Setting up a notification on batch change
In some cases, the final payment result may not be available when the buyer returns to the merchant website.
The payment is then created with the Waiting for authorization status.
An automatic mechanism allows to retrieve the final status and update the transaction.In order to be notified of the final status, you must enable the notification rule for batch modification:
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the modifications.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.