The process of a split payment with a registered card
In this case:
- The buyer uses a pre-registered card (not 1-Click payment),
- The merchant website submits the token value of the card to be used via the vads_identifier field.
- The buyer validates the shopping cart.
The merchant website redirects the buyer to the payment gateway.
The buyer enters his/her CVV and clicks VALIDATE.
The payment gateway sends an authorization request to retrieve the card balance.
In case of a balance lower than the eligible amount, the gateway offers to complete the remaining amount of the transaction by credit card.
The buyer enters the details of his or her complementary payment method.
The buyer views the amount paid with the Titre-Restaurant card. The buyer can also:
- Delete Titre-Restaurant by clicking the recycling bin icon. This operation will provoke the recovery of Titre-Restaurant via the meal voucher issuer.
- Cancel and return to shop by clicking the corresponding link. This operation will provoke the recovery of Titre-Restaurant via the meal voucher issuer.
- The buyer enters the details of his or her complementary payment method.
- In case of successful payment, the summary page is presented to the buyer. In case of failure, a message informs the buyer of payment refusal.
If the number of the used meal vouchers corresponds to a first generation card, it will be possible to pay the remaining amount with another payment method on the condition that split payment is enabled within the card acceptance contract. Otherwise, the payment will be refused due to insufficient balance.