The process of payment with mandatory recording (REGISTER_PAY)
In this case:
- either the merchant website offers the buyer to register the details of their meal voucher and the buyer accepts by checking the box provided for this purpose on the merchant website,
- or the buyer is notified that his/her card details will be registered automatically for facilitating future purchases,
- the vads_page_action field is populated with REGISTER_PAY in the payment form,
- the merchant has subscribed to an offer that includes payment by token
- The buyer identifies him/herself on the merchant website.
- The buyer validates the shopping cart.
The buyer selects the logo of his or her meal voucher's issuer.
The card details entry page appears.If the entered card number does not correspond to the issuer selected by the buyer, the payment gateway automatically corrects the type before proceeding to the payment.
- The buyer enters their meal voucher details (card number, expiry date and security code).
The buyer clicks VALIDATE.
The payment gateway sends an authorization request to retrieve the card balance.It detects that the card balance is lower than the eligible amount. It prompts to complete the rest of the transaction by bank card.If the number of the used meal vouchers corresponds to a first generation card, it will be possible to pay the remaining amount with another payment method on the condition that split payment is enabled within the card acceptance contract. Otherwise, the payment will be refused due to insufficient balance. The token will not be created.
The buyer enters the details of his or her complementary payment method.
The buyer views the amount paid with the Titre-Restaurant card. The buyer can also:
- Record the payment method details by checking the box I wish to record my payment method details for a future purchase.
- Delete Titre-Restaurant by clicking the recycling bin icon. This operation will provoke the recovery of Titre-Restaurant via the meal voucher issuer.
- Cancel and return to shop by clicking the corresponding link. This operation will provoke the recovery of Titre-Restaurant via the meal voucher issuer.
- The buyer clicks VALIDATE.
At the end of payment, if the buyer has chosen to register his/her card details, the payment gateway will submit the token(s) to the merchant website.
In case of single payment, the meal voucher token will be returned in the vads_identifier field.
This token is only valid for meal voucher payments and it will not be possible to use it for a credit card payment.
In order to allow the merchant website to manage the tokens of CB cards and Titre-Restaurant, the response will also contain the type of used card in the vads_card_brand field.
The merchant website will have to register the token and its card type and associate them with the buyer's account.
In case of split payment, the meal voucher and the credit card tokens will be returned in the vads_payment_seq field. For each transaction, the merchant will have to register the values of the identifier and card_brand attributes (see chapter Analyzing the payment result).For security reasons, during the next payment, the buyer will have to enter the security code of their meal voucher to validate their payment.