Viewing transaction details
Transactions can be viewed in the Expert Back Office via the Management > Transactions menu.
- A Titre-Restaurant transaction that is accepted but not captured can be viewed in the Transactions is progress tab until its capture.
- A Titre-Restaurant transaction that is captured can be found in the Captured transactions tab.
- A complementary payment method transaction, i.e. by credit card, can be viewed in the Transactions is progress tab until its capture.
Note: A Titre-Restaurant transaction that is canceled or refused can be found in the Transactions is progress tab.
To view the details of a Titre-Restaurant transaction:
Select Management > Transactions menu.
By default, the Transactions is progress tab appears.
Select the Captured transactions tab to view the list of captured transactions.
ORSelect the Transactions is progress tab to view the list of transactions of the day that have not been captured yet.
- Select a Titre Restaurant transaction.
Right click on it and select Display order details or double-click the transaction you wish to see the details of.
Among the presented information, you will find:Details tab
Example: Code 10: Partially approved in the details of a Titre-Restaurant transactionSplit payment tab
- the transaction identifier
- the sequence number
- the total amount
- the amount payable by Titre-Restaurant card
- the used payment method (type of card used)
- the return code of the authorization
History tabThe History tab presents all the operations of the selected transaction.Each of the operations can be selected to see its details.
- The sequences of the split payment (Titre-Restaurant card and bank card).
All payment sequences are recorded: canceled payment, rejected payment, payment waiting for capture.
Each sequence can be selected with a double-click for more details.
- The status of each payment sequence
- In case of cancellation, the recovery action performed by the payment gateway is specified in the Info column. The details (code and title) of this operation can be found at the bottom of the window in the Additional information section.
- Capture at the bank