Creating a payment request
- Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your payment form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_payment_cards Allows to force the card type to be used.
Edenred recommends to provide a different payment button for each payment method on the merchant website.
It is recommended not to leave the field empty.
- EDENRED_TR to directly call the Ticket Restaurant payment button.
- EDENRED_EC to call the Ticket EcoCheque payment button.
- EDENRED_TC to call the Ticket Compliments payment button.
- EDENRED_SC to call the Ticket Sport & Culture payment button.
vads_order_id Order ID.
Can contain uppercase or lowercase characters, numbers or hyphens ([A-Z] [a-z], 0-9, _, -).
It is strongly recommended to submit this
ans..20 E.g.: CDE-fr-04_2020 vads_page_action Action to perform enum PAYMENT vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit (cents for euro) n..12 E.g.: 3000 for 30,00 EUR vads_ctx_mode Defines the mode of interaction with the payment gateway. enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_currency Numeric currency code to be used for the payment, in compliance with the ISO 4217 standard (numeric code). n3 Possible values:
- 978 (EUR)
vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data enum INTERACTIVE vads_payment_config Payment type enum SINGLE vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format n14
Respect the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS formatE.g.: 20200101130025
vads_trans_id Transaction number.
Must be unique within the same day (from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC).
Warning: this field is not case sensitive.
an6 E.g.: xrT15p vads_version Version of the exchange protocol with the payment gateway enum V2
- Add the optional fields described in the following chapters according to your requirements.
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form that start with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation Guide available on our website).