Setting up notifications in case of abandoned or canceled payments
This rule allows to notify the merchant website if one of the following cases occur during the complementary payment:
- When the buyer abandons/cancels a payment - via the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment and the payment session has expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
This rule is disabled by default.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the API form format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation and select Enable the rule.