Setting up a notification on batch authorization
If the shop has the Anticipated authorization option, it is necessary to enable the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization rule in order to receive the final payment result.
This rule is disabled by default.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times). For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the API form format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization and select Enable the rule.