Shifting the shop to production mode
After you receive a confirmation e-mail informing you that your shop has been created in the production environment, you can configure the payment method by following the steps below:
- Retrieve the shop ID and the production key available in the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop> Keys ).
- In the module configuration parameters:
- Replace the Production key field.
- Select the PRODUCTION mode.
- Save the changes.
- Make sure that you have specified the Instant Payment Notification URL in production mode, as described in the chapter Setting up the Instant Payment Notification URL.
Once the production settings have been configured, we recommend to make a first real payment.
You will then be able to cancel the payment via the Expert Back Office. This transaction will not be captured in the bank.
Note on the production key:
For security reasons, this key will no longer be visible as soon as the first transaction in production mode is made in your shop.