Configuring the main menu
In the Main tab, you must assign a user group and one or several countries to display the payment method.
- Click Assign User
Group, to assign the payment method to user groups.
- Select user group(s) from the Not available in User Groups column.
- Drag and drop them to the Available in User Groups column and close the window.
- Fill in the other parameters, if necessary.
- Active: enable or disable the payment method.
- Name: Change the name of the payment method.
- Price Surchage/Reduction: Price increase or decrease for this payment method. This value is expressed as an absolute value or as a percentage.
- min. Credit Rating: Allows to offer this method only to certain clients (with a certain credit score)
- Purchase Price: Minimum and maximum amounts for which the payment method will be offered.
- Sorting: Allows to define the display order of the payment method. 0 is the first value.
- Click Save to save the configuration.