- Records the exchange rate in the order_payment table of the Prestashop database.
- Taking currency conversion into account for a refund made via the CMS.
- Addition of configuration for disabling Customer service messages generated at the end of the payment.
- [Oney 3x/4x] Supports the official Chronopost shipping module.
- The Facilypay Oney sub-module has been deleted.
- [Full CB] Smarty error when the country France is disabled.
- Refund cancellation used to incorrectly change the transaction status to Cancelled.
- No change in the status of a refunded payment in case of a double call to the notification URL.
- The order status is incorrect when an order containing several payment methods is made and then partly refunded with our module.
- [Payment in installments] The list of payments in the Prestashop Back Office is not updated if all the transactions of the payment in installments are refunded.
- Create a support ticket via a CMS order.
- The authorized amount is displayed in order details.
- Refunds are compatible with the version 1.7.7.x of Prestashop.
- The SEPA details did not use to be systematically recorded when the Register a recurring SEPA mandate with direct debit option was enabled.
- The REST API key configuration section has been reorganized and precisions have been added to the parameter description.
- No refund for payments when the vouchers are generated in PrestaShop 1.6.x to avoid double refunds.
- No recording of payments with a negative amount for PrestaShop 1.7.7.x versions.
- The vads_order_info variables have been replaced with vads_ext_info.
- Create a support ticket via the Module configuration section.
- Perform refunds for payments in installments.
- Embedded form: Customize the label Save my card.
- Possibility to add a payment method manually, if it is not present on the list of available payment methods.
- Embedded form: The pop-in is now customizable in the section Card data entry mode.
- REST Web Services: Cancellation is now handled by Web Service.
- Better handling of multiple payment attempts.
- Addition of payment by token with the SEPA payment method.
- Verification of token validity before proceeding to payment.
- Addition of the Chèque-Vacances Connect payment method in the ANCV submodule.