Updating the module
This module version offers this configuration: Signature algorithm, which was not present in some previous versions of our modules. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Lyra Collect Back Office (Settings > Shop > Keys tab). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Lyra Back Office.
From Prestashop 1.7:
It is not necessary to uninstall the old version to update the module anymore. Consequently, you can go directly to the next step.
From Prestashop 1.6:
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Lyra Back Office.
- Go to the Modules and Services > Modules and Services menu of the Prestashop Back Office.
- Search for the Lyra payment module.
- Click the arrow to get the drop down list displayed, then select Uninstall.
- Click the arrow to display the drop-down list, then select Delete.
- You can now install the new module. The steps are described in the next chapter.