Downloading the return file
The payment platform processes the payment files transferred by the merchant website twice every day: once at 7 a.m. and once at 1 p.m., Europe/Paris time zone.
- Connect to the FTP server.
- Select the folder [Shop ID] >id.
The response file will be available between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. and between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m., Europe/Paris time zone.
The name of the associated response file is as follows:
- <YYYYMMDD> represents the date when the file was generated.
- <siteID> represents the shop number that has been assigned to you.
- <z> takes either the value "T" for a file in TEST mode, or "P" for a file in PRODUCTION mode.
- <xx> represents the sequential number (2 numeric characters) of the file within the same day.
Check the presence of an error file (_ERROR or _DUPLICATE) in the depot directory if you cannot find your return file in the id directory.