Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office
In your Expert Back Office, you must configure a URL that will be systematically called after an operation made via the Expert Back Office. The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website if the following operations are performed via the Expert Back Office:
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section):
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office and select Enable the rule.