Configuring the payment module
- In the WordPress back-end, go to Donations > Settings.
- Click the Payment Gateways tab.
- In the Enabled Gateways search for Lyra.
- Click on the logo located to the left of Lyra while keeping the button pressed, then move it up to the first position in order to propose Lyra first.
- Modify the Label if you wish. Otherwise the label will be set to Donate with Lyra.
- Click the Enabled button to enable the module.
- Click the Default button to propose Lyra by default.
- In the Gateways section located above Enabled Gateways, click Lyra to configure the module.
- The details of each parameter are described in the following chapter.