Full CB Payment
To use this payment method, the merchant must:
- Send a request to BNPP PF.
- Obtain their Full CB agreement number.
- Have an authorized payment type. Depending on the contract, the merchant is allowed to offer:
- Either payment in 3 installments,
- Or payment in 3 installments and payment in 4 installments,
Full CB payment is offered to the buyer only if the order amount is within the limits defined by BNPP PF. Minimum and maximum amounts are defined by the merchant and are between 100 and 1 500 euros.
To use this payment method, the buyer must:
- Opt for the solution and accept to pay application fees to BNPP PF on the payment path.
- Possess a valid ID and accept to provide personal information requested at the moment of purchase.
- Make an immediate mandatory wire transfer by credit card of:
- One third of the purchase amount and the remainder in 2 equal monthly payments without interest for 3xCB.
- One fourth of the purchase amount and the remainder in 3 equal monthly payments without interest for 4xCB.
To enable the Full CB payment method, select Enabled.
By default, this option is Disabled.
Activation redirects the buyer directly to the FullCB payment page.
However, this payment method can also appear on the payment page if the buyer selects the standard payment (if there are no restrictions in General configuration > Card Types).
|Payment method title|| This option allows you to define the title of the payment method. |
The buyer will see this title when choosing a payment method.
If your shop is available in several languages, a drop-down list will appear on the right of the method title. Changing the language allows you to enter a different title in each language.
|Order|| If you offer several payment methods, enter a number in the Sort order field to determine the position of this payment method. |
The payment methods appear in ascending order according to the Sort order value.
|Logo|| Click the Browse button to access your hard drive and thus select the logo of your choice to modify it. |
The buyer will see this logo when choosing a payment method.
|Minimum amount|| This field defines the minimum amount for which you wish to offer this payment method. |
By defining a minimum amount for ALL GROUPS, the payment method will not be enabled for users with a smaller shopping cart amount.
It is also possible to define a minimum amount for each customer group in your shop.
|Maximum amount|| This field defines the maximum amount beyond which you do not wish to offer this payment method. |
By defining a minimum amount for ALL GROUPS, the payment method will not be enabled for users with a greater shopping cart amount.
It is also possible to define a maximum amount for each customer group in your shop.
|Enable option selection|| Select Yes if you wish to force the use of a payment option available with your Full CB contract. |
This option is set to No by default.
Enter the label of the option that will be displayed during checkout.
The default values are:
Enter the minimum amount for each option.
Fill the maximum amount for each option.
Indicate the interest rate applied to the payments.
The default values are:
Indicate the payment option fee cap.
Once you have completed the configuration, click Save config.