Setting up a notification on batch change
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions in order to manage the UNDER_VERIFICATION status. The merchant website will be notified about the acceptance or refusal by PayPal.
In case you have enabled the Oney 3x 4x payment method, you must enable this rule for your merchant website to be notified when orders are accepted or rejected by Oney.
If manual validation payment has been configured, you must enable this rule for your merchant website to be notified when a transaction expires.
This rule is disabled by default.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section):
Replace your-domain.com with the domain name of your website.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.