Adding the payment module
The Lyra Collect payment module can be added in two ways. However, it is strongly recommended to use the first method:
The first method consists in adding the payment module via the PrestaShop Back Office.
From Prestashop 1.7 or 8.x:
- Go to the Modules > Module Manager menu of the Prestashop Back Office.
- Click the Install a module button.
- A pop-up gets displayed, click Select a file.
- Select the payment module on your hard drive and click the Open button.
From Prestashop 1.6:
- Go to the Modules and Services > Modules and Services menu of the Prestashop Back Office.
- Click on the Add a new module button.
- In the Add a new module section, click the Choose a file button.
- Select the payment module on your hard drive and click the Upload this module button.
The second method consists in copying the module via FTP. To do this, copy the lyra folder from the module archive into the modules folder of your website.
WARNING: In Prestashop 1.7, the first installation of the module must imperatively be done via the Back Office Prestashop, in case of an update click the Upgrade button that is present in the Modules > Modules Manager menu.