Setting up a notification on batch authorization
These settings are required for communicating the result of a deferred payment:
- If the payment has been accepted,
- If the payment has been refused.
For a deferred payment with a capture delay of 60 days, the authorization request is not made at the moment of the payment. The merchant website will be contacted at the moment of the authorization request via the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization rule.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification
URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section): the URL to copy is
present in the module configuration (Notification
The URL must resemble the one below:
Replace your-domain.com with the domain name of your website.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization and select Enable the rule.