Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Lyra Back Office.
This module version offers this configuration: Signature algorithm, which was not present in some previous versions of our modules. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Lyra Collect Back Office (Settings > Shop > Keys tab). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Lyra Back Office.
- Open the Plugin Manager (Settings > Plugin Manager),
- Go to the Manage section and click on Installed,
- Search the Lyra Collect module, then click (-) to uninstall it,
- Click Delete to delete this module,
- See the following chapters for adding and installing the new module.