Testing the Instant Payment Notification URL
- Make sure that your URL is available online: your shop must neither be in maintenance mode nor be protected by an.htaccess file.
- Make sure that your notification URL is available without any redirection.
- To do this, paste your notification URL to the address bar of your browser and launch the search.
- Make sure your URL did not change.If your URL has changed, for example from " http " to " http s " or " http://abc.net " to " http:// www.abc.net ", it means a redirection is active on your website. Then, copy the URL from the address bar and modify the URL filled in the configuration of all notification rules.
- Make sure that the "Automatic redirection" option is disabled in the payment module settings.
- Check that the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment is populated in the Expert Back Office (see above).
- Make an order on your website and proceed to payment.
- Do not click on "Return to shop" at the end of payment and close the current tab of your browser.
- Make sure that the status of your order is Paid in the Orders > Overview menu.
If the order status remains Open, the call has failed.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Expert Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.