Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Lyra Back Office.
Moreover, the new version of the module introduces a new setting: Signature algorithm. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Lyra Collect Back Office (Settings > Shop). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Lyra Back Office.
To uninstall the previous module version, you have to:
- Sign into your Virtuemart Back Office.
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Manage .
- Enter lyra in the search area.
- Check the boxes for the following modules: lyra, VM Payment - Lyra standard payment and VM Payment - Lyra payment in installments
- Click on the Uninstall button.