Updating the payment module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and save the production key that is no longer visible in the Lyra Back Office.
Moreover, the new version of the module introduces a new setting: Signature algorithm. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the Lyra Collect Back Office ( Settings > Shop). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the Lyra Back Office.
- From the xtCommerce Back Office, go to the following menu: plugins > plugins installed.
- In the "modul class: payment" section, search for the Lyra module.
- Click Delete to uninstall the module, then click Yes to confirm.
- Log in to your FTP server and delete the ly_ lyra directory in the plugins directory of your xtCommerce shop.
- You can now install the new module. The steps are described in the next chapter.