The following diagram shows the interactions between your mobile application, our SDK, the merchant server and the payment gateway.
Your merchant server
Description of interactions
The interactions between the different actors of a mobile payment can be divided into several stages:
- Launching the application : SDK initialization: At this step it is necessary to do the SDK initialization. It allows you to configure the SDK with your data.
- Displaying the payment screen: When your mobile application user validates their cart, the merchant server and the SDK come into play, allowing the display of a secure payment screen and managing the supported payment methods.
- Payment completion: the mobile SDK autonomously and securely manages the buyer's payment. The merchant server and the mobile app are notified of its processing (whether the payment is accepted or declined), allowing you to regain control of the purchase process.
- Checking the transaction status: This step consists in confirming the transaction result via your merchant server (in order to make sure that the response has not been altered between the payment gateway and the mobile application), this can be done in 2 ways:
- Make sure the IPN was received and the signature is valid: this is the recommended solution as the payment gateway and your server communicate with each other directly.
- Verify the integrity of the result returned by the mobile SDK by checking the message signature.
These steps are presented in the Android Integration Guide and iOS Integration Guide.