How to quickly find the CMS and module versions?
It is possible to quickly find the CMS or the payment module version without signing into your CMS.
- Sign in to the Expert Back Office.
- Go to the menu Management > Transactions or TEST transactions.
- Search for a payment that has been made from the CMS and double click or right click on it > Display transaction details.
- Go to the Details tab.
- In the Source details section, search for the value corresponding to the E-commerce solution label.
- Example: PayZen_Magento_1.4-1.9_v1.12.1/1.9.1/7.2.15.Magento_1.4-1.9_v1.12.1: corresponds to the name of the payment module, 1.12.1 is the module version.1.9. 1 corresponds to the CMS version.7.2.15 corresponds to the PHP version of your server.