Setting up the Instant Payment Notification
This rule allows to notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- Payment accepted,
- Payment declined,
- Payment canceled or abandoned by the buyer,
- The payment is waiting for verification.
This notification is required to communicate the result of a payment request.
It will inform the merchant website of the payment result even if your client has not clicked the “Return to the shop” button.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
- Select Managing the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.